1. Natural person Tomáš Bouzek with registered office at Náměstí 17.listopadu, 1232, 535 01 Přelouč, IČ 09944869, Sp. Brand: ŽU / 207/2021 / Sim (hereinafter referred to as the "seller" or "administrator") processes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "the Regulation"), the following personal data:
- name surname
- e-mail adress
- telephone number
- address / registered office
2. The above personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and other performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1) (a). b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and possible future application and defending the rights and obligations of the parties.
The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a). c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
3. News and other business messages may be sent to the buyer to the e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure is enabled by Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services, unless the buyer rejects it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time by sending an e-mail.
4. The processing of personal data is performed by Tomáš Bouzek, ie the administrator of personal data. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5. The administrator does not have the person of the so-called commissioner. The administrator can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
measuring website traffic and generating statistics on website traffic and behavior on visitors;
Basic website functionality.
- The collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the controller, and is allowed by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter. f) Regulation.
- If the visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, then the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed.
- Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics regarding traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in an anonymous form, which does not allow the identification of an individual.
- Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
7. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- cancel the sending of commercial communications at any time,
- object to the processing on the grounds of the legitimate interest of the controller,
- request information from us about your personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us, we will perform the deletion, unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- the portability of the data in the case of automated processing by consent or by reason of performance of the contract,
- request a copy of the personal data processed,
- for effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.